Nuts have natural oils in them that can cause your pet to get an upset stomach, or diarrhea. Not to mention if your pet eats too many at one time they can cause what is called an Intestinal Blockage which means that those nuts are stuck somewhere in your pet's tummy and your pet would most likely need to have surgery to take them out of your pet's intestines.
As for Grapes. There are a couple schools of thought on this. One is that grapes have a natural mold that grows on them. Sometimes we see it and other times it's there but we dont see it. When your pet eats the grape with the mold, the mold as it's breaking down turns toxic making your pet ill. The second school of thought is that the seeds inside of grapes become toxic as they break down in your pets intestines. Dr.'s say that they really don't know what causes these things to make your pet sick, but they know that these things make them sick from treating pets who are ill from ingesting grapes. So they have their schools of thought on this and that is why they say not to feed your pets grapes.
- a special day (1)
- Allergies and Skin issues with pets and people (1)
- Amber's 25th birthday (1)
- and Vaccines (1)
- Apopting or Purchasing a new Family pet (1)
- love you~MoM (1)
- old red barn co give away (1)
- Pets (1)
- quilts (1)
- Spaying and Neutering (1)
- Thanksgiving Menu for your pets (1)
- Vaccines for your pet. (1)